At the Top of the Tower, our traditions of excellent service, friendly staff and outstanding amenities combined to make us the premiere Topeka business club.
Our networking groups create relationships that last a lifetime. When you join the Top of the Tower Club, we will strive to exceed your expectations every time you visit us.
With access to an impressive list of reciprocal clubs in Kansas, the United States and Internationally, you will receive the same elite, personalize service no matter where you travel. Personalization is the foundation of a private club.
Membership is by invitation, and our Director of Membership and Service Manager, Chelsea Moore, will be happy to meet with you to help identify a sponsor or introduce you to some of our Board Members.
- Outstanding Reciprocal Clubs
- Incredible View
- Excellent Made to Order Meals
- Personalized Service
- Relaxed and Private Quiet Meeting Space
- Networking opportunities
- Very Special Moments
- Free Two Hour Parking in Attached Garage
- Resident Membership – Allows use of all facilities and amenities in the Club for the Member and their family.
- Corporate Membership – Owned by the corporation or firm and one designee and their family is assigned the membership. Upon the company’s request, the designee may be changed with a nominal re-designation fee.
- Corporate Group Membership – Allows a Corporation or firm to hold five memberships with five named designees. Upon the company’s request, the designee may be changed with a nominal re-designation fee. All Memberships must be assigned in order to receive the special dues rate.
- Supper Club Membership – Use of the Club by a member, spouse, and children after 2pm Monday thru Saturday, during cocktail and dinner hours.
Please contact Chelsea Moore for questions about prices or arrangements in the area of membership enrollment.